EUROPEAN ASTROBIOLOGY INSTITUTE
BIENNIAL EUROPEAN ASTROBIOLOGY CONFERENCE
& EAI GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2020
Registration deadline is 1 February 2020. The following registration fees apply (instructions how to register will appear here soon and participating entities of the EAI are listed here):
We are sorry that we can offer the shuttle transport between the airport and the meeting hotel only on 19th, 25th and 26th April.
The fee for the conference excursion (24 April) includes:
The programme might be changed due to force majeute (e.g. adverse weather conditions) although this is not likely to happen.
The fee for the Ruta de los Volcanes walk (25 April) includes:
The fee for the walk to Teneguia lava field includes:
The conference dinner at Jardín de Sal includes:
Please fill in the registration form COMPLETELY. Make sure that you calculate the overall sum of payment correctly. The deadline for registration is 1st February 2020.
Please perform the following steps:
1. Pay the fee for registration (if applicable) and the ones for social activities and shuttle services into the following account:
Bank: Credit Agricole Alsace Vosges
Account holder: ESF
CA EUROPEAN ASTROBIOLOGY INSTITU
1 QUAI LEZAY MARNESIA
F-67080 STRASBOURG CEDEX
IBAN Code: FR76 1720 6000 7093 0054 3499 675
BIC/SWIFT Code: AGRIFRPP872
2. Very important: Give "YourName-BEACON" (e.g. "AlbertEinstein-BEACON") as purpose of payment. Otherwise we CANNOT track down the payment to you and will have to pester you
3. Send the payment receipt email or .pdf is enough to email@example.com.
Accommodation booking should be done at the hotel website directly. Please note that ALL Participants should do their booking on their own. Delegates and invited speakers and other people selected by the Scientific Committee will be refunded later. Prices are as follows:
Please note that prices are for full board.
Please follow the following instructions (otherwise you won't get the reduced fee):
1. Go to the hotel booking webpage https://www.princess-hotels.com/en/hotels/la-palma/teneguia-princess
2. Click the "Search" button on the left bottom of the page
3. Fill in the promotion code "PHYSICSTOCKHOLM" (sic! - but without quotation marks of course) in the field "Promotion Code"
4. Fill in the number of persons, the arrival and departure date and click search.
5. The special offer will appear on the top You should be quoted the price of 67.88 € for single room per night, 101.76 EUR per night for a double room or 139.52 EUR for a double room. Please note that this is for full board.
6. Click "Add" besides the quotation
7. The booking summary appears on the right. Click "Book".
8. Fill in your name, credit card details and, after reading the cancellation rules carefully, accept the cancellation and deposit policies.
9. You should receive a confirmation.
If you want to share a double or triple room and have no roommmates please contact Wolf Geppert (wgeppert(at)fysik.su.se) and will try to match you up.
Accommodation booking deadline is 1 February 2020. Thereafter accommodation cannot be guaranteed anymore.
If you want to stay outside the conference hotel you will need a rented car since bus connections are only every 2 hours. You can eat lunch or dinner at one of the poolside restaurants during the conference.
Please use the Abstract template, which can be downloaded as a .doc or .pdf file by clicking on the links. Please send the abstract as an attached .doc file by e-mail to Wolf Geppert, wgeppert(at)fysik.su.se.
Deadline for abstract submission is 15 January 2020.
Fee per person (EUR)
Registration for students and scientists at participating entities of the EAI
Registration for students from institutions outside the EAI
Registration for scientists from institutions outside ther EAI
Conference Excursion to Caldeira de Taburiente and telescopes ( Friday 24 April)
Walk "Ruta de los Volcanes" (Saturday 25 April)
Walk at Teneguia lava field plus conference dinner
Conference dinner only
Walk at Teneguia lava field only
Shuttle service Airport - La Palma & Teneguia Princess Hotel on 19th April,2020
Shuttle service La Palma & Teneguia Princes Hotel - Airport on 25th and 26th
Accommodation type (full board)
Fee per room and night (EUR)
Single room full board per room and night
Double room per room and night
Triple room per room and night
Teneguia volcano (1971)
Caldeira de Taburiente
Ruta de los Volcanes
Gran Telescopio Canarias (GTC)
"Cascada de Nubes"
La Palma & Teneguia Princess